2.27 Acres in Elko County NV for $125 a month!!
The best part about owning property in this county is the fact that it’s virtually unrestricted. The options are limited only by your imagination. You can feel free to camp, park an RV, build a barn, or build a castle. The options are endless!
This property sits amidst the breathtaking sagebrush landscape that the county is best known for. Pronghorn and deer are frequently spotted grazing in the area. If you want a space free of neighbors for over a mile in each direction, but still have the ability to reach I-80 on a short 10-minute drive, look no further. The town of Elko which was named one of the best small towns in America is a mere 30-minute drive away.
Owner Financing Also Available!
Contact us Today!
Details of the Property:
- Cash Price: $4,500
- Owner Financing Terms: $249 down and $125 a month for 60 months
- Total Due at Purchase: $348.00
- County: Elko County, Nevada
- Acres: 2.27 Acres (Raw Land)
- Parcel #: 017-010-006
- Grid Coordinates: NW corner -115.610, 41.009
- Yearly Taxes: $19.79
- Legal Description: Lot 6 Block 10 Unit #2, of Twin River Ranchos, as per record of Survey Map recorded in the Office of the Elko County Recorder, Elko, Nevada
- Zoning: Agricultural-Residential (AR)
- Land Use Code: 120 Single Family Residential (Livestock Allowed)
- Water: A well will be needed. Roughly 150 feet in depth
- Water Rights – 1800 Gallons Per Day
- Sewer: A septic will be needed.
- Power: Solar or Wind
- Nearest Major Freeway: roughly 3 miles from I80
- Time Limit to Build: None
- Tax Per Year: $19.79
- Nearest Town: Elko, about 30 minutes southwest on I-80
- Nearest Hospital: Elko, Northeastern Nevada Medical Center. Address: 2001 Errecart Blvd, Elko, NV 89801
- Nearest Walmart: Elko, Address: 2944 Mountain City Hwy, Elko, NV 89801
The photos in this add were taken near the property, but may not be of the actual property. However, Elko County Assessors’ parcel map photos are verified.